Maebry was blessed on Sunday, February 10th.
It was a very special morning for our little gal.
She wore the dress that me, and all my sisters, were blessed in.
My little niece, Presley, was also blessed in this dress.
I wasn't sure if I should get a new one or use this one, but I am so glad she wore this dress.
It ended up meaning so much to me to put my little girl
in the dress that I wore when I was blessed.
I am so thankful to my Mom for keeping this dress,
and to my older sister for letting me use it as well.
I didn't know it would mean so much to me until I saw my little princess in it.
It is a gorgeous dress with tons of lace and ruffles.
Here is my sweet little family.
My whole family came to watch. It meant a lot that they were all there.
Aren't they a good looking bunch?
(My brother-in-law even came after working an all nighter. He left before the picture.)
Here is the first picture I have of my Mom and Maebry. I love it.
It is even more special that Maebry is wearing the dress that my Mom bought for her girls.
Being the center of so much attention can wear a girl out!
Good day. Special people. Sweet little Maebry girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment