Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Date.

Today we went to the Doctor's office and scheduled the induction. She said since I was progressing already everything looked good to schedule for a few days early. We scheduled it for exactly two weeks from today so little Paxton will be born on:
March 11, 2010.
(hopefully, haha) That is really only 6 days before the due date anyways. I am just glad I won't have to go way over my due date. I feel like I have waited long enough for little boy :0) haha. We are so excited! I am sure these next two weeks will just fly by, and then it will really hit me! I think we are mostly ready so let's all hope everything goes smoothly on that day!

2 comments:

allie said...

exciting! i hope that everything goes smoothly as well. i'm so excited for you!! babies are amazing! and thanks for letting me look at your blog:).

Shiloh said...

tomorrow is the big day! good luck!