So we have been pretty busy lately with work and school and such! Nothing really exciting to blog about...just the usual!
I have been taking pictures lately, and I am taking some tomorrow of the wonderful Giffords! So that should be fun! I've been thinking of all these fun ideas and things we can do so hopefully it will all come together! I'm really excited with the response I have gotten from people wanting me to take their pictures! I just really enjoy doing it! It's a fantastic escape from school!
Also, I chopped my hair all off!!! I don't know what to think about it just yet. Everyone at school said they loved it, but you know how that can be. No one wants to be like "Oh you cut your hair? Oh..." They just kinda have to say something nice after acknowledging it! haha. I have pretty much always had a ton of hair so it's weird for me...I hope I come to love it. I just get these ideas and then I have to follow through or it will bug me to death! I'm also always doing something different with my hair. I've been every color. Maybe I'll post a picture of it soon. Not today though...cause dang...not a good day for a picture. haha.
Ben likes his new job a lot. He is already impressing everyone. His new boss was telling him that he is really glad he made the decision to hire Ben and that he definitely made the right choice. Everything is just coming together for him and I'm so proud.
Well, I guess that's all for now! I posted some new pics on my website so check them out!!
-Nat
2 comments:
You're a real stinker for posting about a haircut and not including a picture!
umm.. if people don't like your haircut they are not afraid to say so. from experience--you'll get a comment like, oh did you cut your hair? i like it better longer.
Post a Comment